Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Seven Wonders of the World

I have received and shared several different versions of this story.  I love the pictures that go along with this version from our sweet Ami

So let’s start off our week putting aside any negativity and remembering what is most important in life.

1

2

ATT00098















ATT00152

ATT00113
















ATT00167

ATT00101












ATT00176

ATT00134















ATT00161


ATT00104













ATT00107


ATT00128












ATT00095


ATT00089
















ATT00158
ATT00143











ATT00155
ATT00092













ATT00146
ATT00125
















ATT00119
ATT00110












ATT00149

ATT00170












ATT00173

ATT00137














ATT00179

ATT00116
















ATT00182
ATT00122
















ATT00140

Now go out and make this a positive week!

22 comments:

  1. Cat,
    Here in blogland, you are one of our seven wonders! Many will agree with me.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Mere...that wasn't exactly what I was hoping to inspire with this post but thank you so much for such a lovely compliment!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Wow Cat, this is wonderful! I will try very hard to make this a positive week. I agree with Meredith, you are one of the seven wonders of blogland. Thank you for always making feel welcome. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are successful in making this a positive week Lisa. I am happy that you have always felt welcome here...I enjoy having you come visit. Thank you for the lovely compliment.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. You are a wonder Cat...you get my vote. But the sentiment is true....wonders are not bought....This week instead of having just one day when those of us in the States are thankful...we should aware of our gifts every day.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree Abby...we should be aware of our gifts every single day. Thank you for the lovely compliment!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed them Sunny. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Hi Cat, I agree with the others, you are a wonder :) This is such a great reminder, and lovely pics :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed the sentiment and pics Roz...thank you for the lovely compliment!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Hi Cat, what a lovely message! I love flowers and these are so beautiful. Count me in for making this a positive week! Hmmm, hey we should do that 52 times a year. :)
    Thank you for such a wonderful post.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed the post Nina...the flowers are beautiful aren't they. Making every week a positive one is a good idea.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Wow, I love this! What a wonderful way to start Thanksgiving week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed it Clara!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Hi Cat, I agree with my friends, you are a wonder in Blogland and what a lovely post!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed it Jan and thank you for such a lovely compliment!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. I will Cat, don't worry, I will. Somehow Ami's pictures make the post look so lovely.
    And you, well you are a gem, but I have told you that before, didn't I?

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Han...the pictures really make this post so much better.

      Yes Han, you have given me many lovely compliments...thank you my friend.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. Thank you for this lovely post and I agree with others you are a wonder Cat.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed it Ronnie and I thank you for the lovely compliment!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. I have been to all SEVEN WONDERS of the WORLD. that you have posted on your blog. Because in my tourist travelling days that lasted about 30 years, I have visited over 150 International Countries., on ALL FIVE CONTINENTS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am envious SB...would love to be able to travel as much as you have. There's still time so I am sure I will make it to some of the seven wonders.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.